Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bow Mowing

OP: Have you heard of this...b.o.m.o.ing? Pronounced bow mowing.
TDB: Not at all.
OP: Neither had I. Black Out Make Out...as in, "Man I was so blacked out last night, I totally was bow mowing all over the bar."

Amazing. Thank you, OP, for this highly informative language lesson.

Obviously I just heard this term, but Urban Dictionary dates the first appearance back to July 2006. Has anyone ever heard this before?

I won't be using this phrase to describe myself. I'm nearly 26-years-old. I hope I'm not bow mowing around Manhattan like an undergrad at Rick's on a Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday night (possibly Tuesday as well, depending on the weather and my monetary situation).

1 comment:

  1. I'll bow mow someone's lawn right now. Age is not a hindrance to awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete