Thursday, April 02, 2009

Where's The Beef?

It's going to be in my belly. Tonight, I will participate in my second beefsteak. I definitely won't have any last-second interviews so I'll be able to arrive promptly this time, meaning I won't have to speed-eat 21 pieces of steak in 30 minutes.

My goal for tonight is 25 pieces. I'll try to reach 30 if my head isn't pounding from the butter and beef. If you want real-time updates on my status, you can follow my Twitter feed for updates as I eat. It's also a good way to check whether my arteries won the battle and I live to eat another day.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Carlo, I'm so glad to see this post as well as the old ones that it refers to which I didn't know about. At least one of your roommates went to the gym today in preparation. See you tonight! -Andrew

    ReplyDelete