Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Withdrawal

You may have noticed a decrease in the frequency of my posts the past couple of weeks. This is because I've been extremely busy at work, leaving me with very little time to write. On top of that, my computer has not been working for the past three weeks. The only way I'm able to write is if I go to work early or stay late, which severely limits me creatively.

The hectic work schedule looks like it's going to continue for a few more weeks, so I won't be able to resume my rate of 2-3 posts a week just yet. But my computer is working again, so that might help me complete at least one post per week.

Also, I'm going to take some time to revise the look of The Dirty Burrito. So if you notice something is off with the blog, it's because I'm playing around with the layout, template and HTML.

I'm aiming to get back to blogging with regularity and have a new look finalized by the end of March, which hopefully coincides with the return of Gossip Girl. I'm suffering from withdrawal. I desperately need to find out what transpires between Dan and Ms. Carr. I truly believe they were meant to be together.

I just wanted to let you know The Dirty Burrito is still alive and somewhat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment