Friday, March 20, 2009

Doooood

I've been saying "dude" a lot lately. I'm not really sure why. I can't blame it on Laguna Beach/Newport Harbor. That's been off the air too long. (In fact, it's like MTV drove a dagger through my heart, then threw salt in my wound as I slowly faded into the great unknown.)

I don't think I can blame it on my recent trip to L.A. I was increasing my usage of "dude" before that and even got called out by a few people there for saying it. Basically, the only thing L.A. makes me want to do is gel my hair and throw on Prada or Gucci glasses while I go for an intense run.

And I haven't been watching any stoner movies or shows, so that can't be the reason. Maybe I'm just prone to saying it a lot. I don't know how terrible that is, but whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Have you gotten to the point where you say "Dude" three or four times before you start a sentence? That's when you know it's gone too far.


    "Dude, dude, dude, no, dude....I would totally give that chick a taste of my dirty burrito."

    ReplyDelete