Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love Song

This video was first posted in December, and it remains one of my favorites. At first, I thought it was just another YouTube clown with a guitar. But after repeatedly watching the video and actually listening to the lyrics, I found it to be a quite moving song about selflessness and love.

But who am I kidding? I LOVE Mario Kart 64! I am unbeatable in race mode. I'm like Federer before Nadal, and my only competition is a bunch of Roddicks.

To all of you love birds and Mario Kart 64 fanatics, Happy Valentine's Day.



3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately for you, I am the Nadal of the Kart game. In fact, one of my sponsors(Marvin3m) once said that I'm known from coast to coast, like butter and toast. From headlines to bedlines, from school rooms to pool rooms, my game is like no other that can be found in the contiguous United States and other environs of the free world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the nsync valentines day card, it was truly heartfelt. - hgoc & milan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart would melt if a guy wrote and sung this song for me. Happy belated V day, sorry I lost your card in the airport.

    ReplyDelete