Wednesday, February 04, 2009

12.5 Dirty Facts

1) I have very specific rules for setting my alarm clock. I can't set my alarm clock to times ending in 0's or 5's, meaning 7:30 and 7:35 won't work. I don't like setting consecutive numbers, so I'll never hear an alarm at 6:54 or 4:56. Duplicate numbers aren't allowed either, which excludes 10:31 and 3:53. 6:21...that works. The same policy applies to setting the microwave. However, I usually use the microwave at work to heat up my lunch, and a lot of people can see me. I try to hide the fact that I'm setting my cook time to 1:39 because people will probably think, "WTF?"

2) I purchased No Strings Attached the day it was released. Someone stole it from me, and my girlfriend got me a replacement for my birthday. She was amazing.

3) The first time my dad explained futbol to me, he told me I had to dribble the ball. When he gave me the futbol, the first thing I did was bounce it with my hands. Up until that point, the only sports I could remember ever playing were basketball and badminton.

4) I HATE when people say "bad-mih-tuhn" or "bad-mih-uhn." It's "bad-min-tuhn." And it's a shuttlecock, or even a shuttle. Not a g-damn birdie.

5) Doug was my favorite cartoon. I wanted Porkchop to be my dog. I have “Killer Tofu” and “Shout Your Lungs Out” by The Beets on my iPod.

6) The last three CD's I purchased were Hot Fuss by The Killers, the Green Album by Weezer and the Dashboard Confessional Unplugged CD/DVD.

7) I prefer early- to mid-90's Sportcenter. Keith Olbermann and his tag team partner, Dan Patrick...dare I say, "enfuego"? Steve Levy and Craig Kilborn...Jumanji! Plaaaaays ooooof the WEEK!

8) I currently own ten pairs of adidas sneakers, whether they're for futbol, running or casual wear. I never felt the shoe battle was between Reebok and Nike; I always thought it was adidas vs. Nike. After I finished 8th grade, I consciously pledged my allegiance to adidas and committed to stop wearing Nike shoes. I'll wear other Nike apparel – shorts, socks, etc. – but to this day, I haven't laced up a pair of the shoes.

9) Sometimes I get excited about cool sneakers but eventually find out they're for women, and I become extremely disappointed.

10) I wanted to be on Double Dare, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Guts, Wild & Crazy Kids, Finders Keepers and Make the Grade. However, I was not at all impressed by Nick Arcade. Worst show ever.

11) I hate shorts that go below the knees. I only wear soccer shorts for athletic activities, and my casual shorts rest just above the knee. I never wear cargo pockets.

12) I don't like boxers. I prefer boxer briefs. I'll wear briefs when I'm working out.

.5) Asian, Latin, and then everything else.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Finders Keepers! We should have entered as a team back in the day. It was my dream to trash the basement laboratory. And, I'm pretty good at hidden pictures.

    ReplyDelete