Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cool Hat, Ne-Yo

I enjoy Ne-Yo. There. I said it.

Great voice, catchy songs, smooth dancer, awesome hats. What’s not to like?

On top of all that, he always has a beautiful cast of ladies in his videos. Take his “Miss Independent” video. It’s set in what is probably the most attractive fictional office ever!

Gabrielle Union, who’s come a long way since 10 Things I Hate About You, is his boss. And Lauren London, who shows up around the 2:52 mark, made an amazing transformation from her role as New New on ATL into a powerful career woman who works with her legs propped up on her desk. I’m sure it helps her productivity.

7 comments:

  1. wow - you gotta fight shwalms for Ne-Yo!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rainmaker1/29/2009 10:38 AM

    i LOVE this song! catchy, smooth and embracing independent women

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Ne-Yo hat, and it's everything I could want and more. Perfect for a night at the kind of place that has a bathroom attendant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently rocked a Ne-Yo hat one night out on the town....it was magical. It drew in attractive men like a magnet and endowed me with sick dance moves which I fully utilized in a dance off. I'm wearing that baby out more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you tell me where to buy a Ne-Yo hat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wantt a neyo hat where can you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. the neyo hat is turned up all the way around. it is called either a stingy fedora or a froggy fedora.

    ReplyDelete