Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tongue Action from Annie Wilson

I want to give a shoutout to LF, whose obsession with 90210 led her to find a Facebook photo album owned by Shenae Grimes, who plays awwww shucks Annie Wilson.

Based on her pictures, however, she doesn't seem so innocent. Little Annie Wilson:
- loves flashing peace signs and sticking her tongue out
- maintains a good manicure
- is way more anorexic than I thought
- likes leopard-print bras
- would be totally awesome to party with

Just in case the massive traffic to her Facebook album--obviously due to the vast readership of this blog--forces her to set it to private, I've at least posted the leopard-print bra pic for you.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen hotter girls on my floor. I hope she does have to make the album private so I don't accidentally look at it ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I am not so ashamed of watching 90210!

    ReplyDelete