Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Curious Case of Brad Pitt's Movie Titles

Why does Brad Pitt always seem to appear in movies where a person's name is involved in the title? Check out this chronological list of his work:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Ocean's Thirteen

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Ocean's Twelve

Ocean's Eleven

Meet Joe Black

Johnny Suede
Thelma & Louise


And that's just for feature films. I'm not even counting his voice work on Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas.

He must be turned on when he sees a script with a name in the title. I assume the twins were conceived the night he read The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Crawford.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're forgetting his 3 best movies if you're a dude: Fight Club, Snatch, and Se7en. Who the fuck cares if there's a name in those movies?? Plus... he nailed Angelina Jolie. A lot. Seriously though... a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see the Jesse James title come up on HBO or any Ocean movie, I quickly change the channel.

    Snatch was a great Pitt role, haven't seen anything recent of his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally nailed Angelina Jolie too. It was this one time I was in Hollywood, and she just walked up and said "let's do this." All of a sudden we were on this beach butt naked...making sweet sweet sex noises. Then afterwards, while she was making me a sandwich, I was all of a sudden at a Lil Wayne concert with Christina Aguilera.

    Clearly if you couldn't tell(mentally challenged?) this was a dream. But I still nailed her. A lot. Seriously though... a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either way Mr. Pitt is HOOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ashley warren

    I love he's acting I think he is so cutie in thelma and louise also and in troy I wish I could meet him one day but it would pormble won't happen

    ReplyDelete