Monday, December 15, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

Song #2 in The Dirty Burrito's Christmas song countdown is "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey.

I love this song for two reasons:
1. It reminds me of Love Actually, the best Christmas movie ever. The scene with Hugh Grant dancing to the Pointer Sisters is priceless.
2. It's vintage Mariah. If MTV had Cribs back in the day, she wouldn't have changed her outfit a dozen times or jumped in her bathtub in her nightie.

Unfortunately, Sony BMG won't let me embed, so I can only give you a link to the YouTube video.

4 comments:

  1. The best Christmas movie ever is Die Hard II.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blade Runner. That was about Christmas, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice for song #2. The lyrics for this song have been my FB status updates for weeks. (Some had to be deleted due to slightly inappropriate comments suggesting which toys from Santa COULD please me on Christmas day...)

    And I agree completely that Love Actually is 100% the best Christmas movie ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Love Actually" is one of my all time favs. I cry everytime!!!

    ReplyDelete