Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have a Dirty Thanksgiving

The Dirty Burrito wishes all of my loyal readers, all five of you, a very merry and food-filled Thanksgiving. I hope all of you who are home for the holiday have a great time hanging out with all the kids you vaguely remember and probably really found annoying in elementary and high school.

If you need to get away from your family this weekend, take a few minutes to read my Thanksgiving post from 2 years ago: Thanksgiving and Me.

If anyone is in NYC, give me a shout. Happy eating.

7 comments:

  1. Let's count the loyal fans. I'll bet we can get over 5 pretty quickly. If not I will post 4 more times anonymously with made up names.

    1. The Flint Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. Cleveland "Boom Goes The Dynamite" Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky number 6:
    Chunky Salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #7, your fav non CW Blonde

    ReplyDelete