Monday, August 04, 2008

The End of a Love Affair

In true Break-up Summer fashion, my own love affair has officially ended. Like all relationships, it had its ups and downs. The good times weren't just good, they were amazing. The drama...well, it was all definitely worth it. Our time together was certainly beautiful while it lasted.

I wish we could go back. Back to the beginning. Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned. This Music Monday is my parting message to you. I'll look back fondly on all the amazing memories. Farewell Laguna Beach/Newport Harbor. Farewell.

(According to Wikipedia, the show is officially over and last filmed on January 12, 2008. Obviously, I hope this is just a bogus Wikipedia entry, and Clayboy, G-Bone, Chrissy and the rest of the gang return.)



1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I found Hillary Duff hotter as a Disney kid actor than as an of age singer/actress?
    Though she's still hot in this video.
    And I grieve with you on this news of Laguna being shut down. Hopefully your love of the hills will keep that showing going for a while.

    ReplyDelete