Wednesday, August 06, 2008

BSD

I previously gave my friend, Dong, the nickname of Magic Mic. The guy LOVES karaoke. After reading the E-mail he sent last Friday, I'm renaming him Big Swinging Dong. Below is the E-mail he sent out:


Friends,

I've never felt so discriminated or embarrassed in my life before.

I was trying to make an appointment at the Apple Store online to ask about my crappy phone and check out what Apple has to say about my First Name. (check out the highlighted portion in the below screen shot)

WTF!!!

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS???

THAT'S MY FREAKING NAME YOU BASTARDS!!!!

What am I suppose to do now?

Anyway, if I haven't talk to you in a while or I don't normally talk to you when I see you because I am not sober, holla at yo' boiiiiiiiiiiii

-Dong

No comments:

Post a Comment