Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Running Burrito

The Dirty Burrito is running in Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's Rock & Run on the River on Sunday, June 8. Today's post is a shameless call to donate to the cause.

The Dirty Burrito is extremely grateful to everyone who has already contributed. Due to a few completely random donation amounts, I am only $44 away from my goal of $500.

However, I am a big fan of exceeding expectations. For the next month, I will be rocking and running so I can achieve my goal of finishing the race in 24 minutes. I hope you’ll help me achieve and surpass my fundraising goal (the government wants you to use those stimulus checks).

And if you’re wondering why you should donate to The Dirty Burrito, I will give you a reason. In addition to the awesome, animated thank you E-card (Asians do things electronically), I will make a cameo appearance at an event of each donor. I’m told that I’m a lot of fun and only minimally sketchy, so it should be a good time. It’s a win-win for everyone.

Here is the link to my personal page. Also, if you are in the NYC area and want to join Team Burrito, let me know. We can make T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment