Sunday, April 13, 2008

Working Burritos

Congratulations to El Burrito Grande, who starts his very first real world job in a couple of weeks. He'll be working on Latin American marketing projects for Ford. I think they wanted to interview him because his last name sounded Hispanic. I wish I could've seen the look on their faces when he walked into the interview and realized he wasn't Hispanic at all. Those suckers got served! Luckily for them, he actually is qualified and very proficient in Spanish. I think it's because he's Asian, and it's a fact that Asians are smart.

On another note, I just completed my first week at my new job. It's a small agency with only about 30 employees, and it's going pretty well so far. I've already established myself as the most talented employee...at Guitar Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment