Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Ride

The Dirty Burrito purchased a brand new whip (that’s what the kids are calling them, no?) this past weekend. It’s a 2008 Dahon Jack. All-black aluminum, foldable frame and 26 inch wheels with the wire spokes. I even got the customized seat that turns into a pump. Ooooooh. Nobody can compete with that. OK—maybe Red Man. His RV is pretty sick. And possibly Simon Rex. I think he was rollin’ on 12s on a Honda or Mazda or something like that, so he’s definitely living large. I also got a ten-pound chain lock to keep jealous thieves away. I’m just waiting for my all-black helmet to match my ride.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you finally moved it from the bottom of the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool foldable bike carlo, i also got a new mountain bike.. Kona, full suspension and as of now, have travelled a total of 270 km cummulatively going up and downhill trails.... tito ferdie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know where the money saved for cheap air travel in April went to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i bought a new whip too...weathers been too cold to take it for a test drive though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the perfect getaway bike. Hooligan.

    ReplyDelete