Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Responsible Boy: Update

My mom finally got to read the post about the super-awesome bookmark promoting responsible behavior toward females. I’ve listed some of her emphatic, high-pitched responses below:

“This is the first time I've seen this bookmark.”

“I don't remember giving any bookmark to you.”

“That is sooo not me.”

“I remember everything that I ever gave anybody, and I didn't give that bookmark to you.”

Laughing hysterically and after successfully making my case for why no one else could’ve ever given that bookmark to me, I said “Keep on talking. You’ll just give me more material to put on my blog.”

At that point she continued her laughter and gave one more denial, to which I responded, “Whatever.”

And I quickly opened up a Google document so I could write down every comment I could remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment