Monday, September 03, 2007

To Catch Facebook Friend

For those of you that are unaware, I have sister who is ten years younger than me—The Little Taquito, if you will. (I also have a brother who is three years younger. But he’s much taller than me and is fairly proficient at Spanish, so we could refer to him as El Burrito Grande.) In any case she and her little clique recently expanded their participation in stalker directories by signing up for Facebook.

This really didn’t matter to me except that one of her pals just requested me to be her friend. I let the invitation linger for a week; I wasn’t sure whether it is acceptable to have a 14- or 15-year-old as a friend on Facebook. Also, I wasn’t sure if this would open a floodgate of requests from the rest of her crew.

Finally, I just got sick of seeing the friendship notification on the top right of my screen each time I logged on to Facebook, so I just accepted the friend request. Hopefully, Chris Hansen won’t show up at my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment