Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hips Don't Lie

On Sunday night, I was at The GF's place watching the Grammy's. Then, Shakira's performance started after the commercial break, and she performed "Hips Don't Lie" with Wyclef.

My first thought was that it was going to suck. We get it, Shakira. You can belly dance. Sweet. Why don't you come out with a new hit song?

But all of a sudden, she started shaking those hips, and I just got lost in the moment. I felt like I was cheating. The GF was in the kitchen, hard at work on a delicious macaroni recipe she got from Food & Wine, and I was on the couch ogling at Shakira while I waited for my feast.

Please tell me I'm not the only person who was mesmerized by Shakira's hips.

2 comments:

  1. I was also mesmerized by her performance, don't worry Carlo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was hot!

    ReplyDelete