Sunday, October 22, 2006

A New Look

As you can see, I’ve updated the template for the blog. I thought it was time for a change. I’ve also updated my personal links and blog links in the sidebar.

Two blogs new blogs are “Graveyard Ramblings” and “Half and Half.” “Graveyard Ramblings” was just started by my old college roommate, Colin. If you read his first post, you’ll notice he was kind enough to name me as his inspiration. “Half and Half” is a blog by The GF. She attempted to start it back in May, then lost interest. But she’s attempting to start it up again. Be sure to check out their stuff.

On my personal links, I took down the link to my Del.icio.us page. I haven’t had the time to search for quality links. If I ever find enough time/energy, I’ll just have a post informing you that I’ve cobbled together some entertaining pages. I put up a link to “Good Deal with Dave Lieberman” and “Everyday Italian” because both shows always have delicious food, Giada De Laurentiis is fairly attractive, and neither of the hosts are annoying like Rachael “EVOO” Ray.

Watch out for a new post mid-week. Hopefully, it will be up by Tuesday. However, mid-week gives me until Thursday at the latest to post something. I apologize for all the crap I’ve been writing lately. I’ve been drained by work. Luckily, HGOC was there for a guest blog that temporarily stopped the bleeding.

Lastly, I really appreciate all the great comments in the last month. I got a lot of response from mentioning the Moon Party, HGOC’s choice of female musicians, and stating my preference for NY over LA.

Stay tuned…

1 comment: