Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stay Tuned

I apologize for not having a Laguna post today. I know all of you expect my biased opinions on the show. The clients are in town this week, and we took them out for drinks and appetizers. After losing my phone and leaving my bag at the bar 2 weeks ago, I decided that getting wasted in front of the clients was not a good idea. I had 3 pints and I called it quits.

We did manage to get a couple of the clients bombed. One admitted she was a lesbian. The night didn't even end up being Laguna-free. For some reason, I got into a discussion with 2 female upper management clients about Laguna Beach and The Hills. These women are probably in their late 20s-early 30s, are definitely married, and were discussing the fact that Chase is cute and Cameron is not cute, but has a hot body--all after talking shit about Jessica for hooking up with a high school junior.

I'm going back home to Michigan tonight. Great Lakes, Great Times. I'll be sure to catch a rerun and write something about the second episode before I return on Sunday night.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment