Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Have A Drinking Problem

On Monday night, I went out with some fellow employees to celebrate our intern's 21st birthday. Unfortunately, I had not been out in almost three weeks and had barely eaten all day. Well, we all know what happens when you combine a drinking drought with very little food.

I think I only drank 2 margaritas, 3 beers, and a shot of Jagermeister over a span of 4 hours. I didn't think this was overboard, yet I still managed to get lost on my walk home and black out for a couple blocks of my trek.

Getting lost after a night of drinking has been a common occurrence lately, and I don't like it. Remember when I fell asleep on the F train? This problem only popped up in the last few months. I need to fix it fast because something bad might happen--I might get jumped, hit by a bus, or donate money to a beggar. Luckily, none of these bad things happened last night. My small detour took me right by a 24 hour KFC. I finally got to taste the the mouth-watering goodness that is a Famous Bowl, and I ordered a 3 piece meal with mashed potatoes and a biscuit. Original Recipe is the tastiest of the tasty. I love KFC.

I apologize for not updating since last Monday. I'm a working man now, and I can't just sit on my couch all day, surf the net, and update my blog. I promise I'll try to update 2-3 times a week henceforth.

1 comment:

  1. Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete