Friday, May 19, 2006

A World Without Burritos

I think this picture nicely shows my views on the illegal immigration. Can you really imagine a world without burritos?

I just want to state for the record that I went through all the proper processes to obtain my United States citizenship. Though some ignorant people think otherwise, I am LEGAL. Yes, I have had the green card and had to line up in the "Resident Alien" line at immigration, even prompting my sister (who was 5 years old at the time) to ask, "You guys are aliens?"

My parents had to take a test asking the date of Independence Day. I even had to sign an oath swearing my allegiance to the United States. Well I signed it, but will I ever go to war for this country? HELL NO!! Call me a traitor or wimp...I don't care. I don't see any of you jumping out of your seat to fight--not even this guy who called me a dumbass for my Zoolander post. I enjoy life and do not feel like dying just yet.

Besides, if I died, there would be no Dirty Burrito. Can you really imagine a world without any burritos--edible or dirty?

No comments:

Post a Comment