Saturday, May 27, 2006

MTV-rrific!!!

I’m very excited. This blog is about to get MTV-rrific again. I’m watching a marathon of Season 2 of Laguna Beach. Why is MTV showing a marathon? Because The Hills premieres on Wednesday at 10 PM, and they are trying to expose LC as much as possible before the premiere.

Another reason I am excited is because the new season of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge premieres on Monday at 10 PM. As many of you know, I can’t stand the Real World, and I can’t remember the last time Road Rules was made. However, I love The Challenge. I was devastated when I had to miss The Gauntlet II. From what I heard, Alton was an unstoppable force. There was also a new host—TJ Lavin. I don’t know what to make of him. I hope he hosts RW/RR: Fresh Meat. I need to make a judgment on him. I was slightly disappointed when I heard neither Jonny Moseley nor Dave Mirra was hosting the show.

The last reason I am excited is that Jessica Alba is hosting the MTV Movie Awards, where Kate Beckinsale is making an appearance and Christina Aguilera is performing. I don’t need to say anything else.

Random thought from this morning: I was surfing the web (what else is new?) when the connection was interrupted. I did the usual routine of unplugging the modem for a few seconds and plugging it back in. As I walked back to my computer it crossed my mind that unplugging the modem is the 21st century version of blowing on your Nintendo game. Think about it.

Don't forget to check out the trailer for The Hills:

No comments:

Post a Comment