Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hungover

It’s 11:37 AM on a Sunday morning, and I am still completely wasted. Last night, I celebrated with a couple friends because I found a place to live in the East Village. The people I will be living with are new to me, but they definitely seem like my kind of people—very laid back and they do the dishes.

Anyway, I got hammered last night. This normally doesn’t happen to me anymore because my body doesn’t handle it well. I’m out of college and my body isn’t conditioned to drink vodka, beer, and Jack Daniels in copious amounts all in one night. I’ve transitioned into the phase where I have many drinks and get a nice buzz, but I’m not so drunk where I get lost. I don’t remember where I went last night, but I remember hopping on the F train hoping to transfer at some point to the N or W. Instead, I fell asleep, freaked out, and got off at 63rd and Lexington. I had no clue where I was and started walking in the wrong direction uptown in search of a cab. When I found a cab, he had to pull over so I could throw up. It was not a good experience for me. Now I am watching You’ve Got Mail, inhaling paint fumes which I originally thought was the smell of vodka and Jack Daniels emanating from my skin, and my legs are dead.

Speaking of You’ve Got Mail, I think it’s hilarious. I think it’s hilarious when Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan log on to their AOL accounts because it dial-up. I also think it’s hilarious that they use AOL. I don’t think I know anyone that uses AOL anymore. Does AOL even send out all those CDs in the mail? I think it’s hilarious that Dave Chappelle is in the movie as Tom Hanks’ right-hand man. I think it’s hilarious that they make the E-mail exchanging seem so romantic. They were both in relationships. Isn’t it cheating to carry on an E-mail relationship like that? Whatever. I need to lie down and get rid of this hangover.

2 comments:

  1. Carlo, you suck at writing please stop. I want to throw up when I read your blogs. Oh and I am going to bomb the Phillipines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No call out to Chunky Salsa?! I am hurt. Not only did we drink Manhattan dry together... but we also killed all my vodka and gin. Extra points are definitely going to the clean taco next blog-off...

    ReplyDelete