Friday, April 28, 2006

Correction

I originally said The Hills was starting May 24, however, I was mistaken. It will start May 31 according to Cythia Turner's Cynopsis. My apologies.

I watched One Tree Hill two nights ago. It was the first time I had watched that show in about 5-6 months. I have to say I was definitely interested again, but that situation those kids are in is ridiculous. You have high school seniors getting RE-married, living in their own apartments, and I believe there are only three parents on the show. Craziness. How are these kids not in jail?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, at least the O.C. doesn't have married 17 year olds. I enjoy both of those shows, but the O.C. is a little less fake, which makes me a bigger fan of the Newport Beach crew. One more thing...Sophia Bush is a lot hotter than Chad Michael Murray's current fiance...

    ReplyDelete