Monday, July 11, 2005

The Weekend and VH1 Celebreality

Another crazy Friday night in Downtown Minneapolis. Once again I got way too crazy with a bunch of my fellow coworkers. We're all hoping we didn't do anything too ridiculous around each other. I need to start restraining myself while I'm out here. I also found some guys that thought it was still sweet to pop your collar; it wasn't just a regular polo collar, but a button-down collar. So I found not one, but 2 guys wearing button-downs with popped collars. Strange.

I watched the new Surreal Life and Hogan Knows Best on VH1. Absolutely hilarious. I think Caprice, Pepa, and Carey Hart are going to be the only sane ones. Bronson Pinchot appears to be that sketchy guy. Jose Canseco looks like he is going to be hilarious. Janice Dickinson and Omarosa are complete lunatics. Janice is kind of like the Uncle Rico of modeling. She is the self-proclaimed original super model. She still thinks she's hot shit because she judged America's Next Top Model and got some plastic surgery done. What's the deal with Omarosa going with one name? What makes her think she has reached one name status? I think she needs to revert to using her last name, which, by the way, also sounds ridiculous. Manigault-Stallworth? Is she trying to sound sophisticated and rich?


Hogan Knows Best is a definite must-see. To say that Terry "Hulk" Hogan is overprotective of his daughter is a huge understatement. I can't wait to see the rest of this series. I just hope his family doesn't become as annoying as the Osbornes.


No comments:

Post a Comment