Friday, July 08, 2005

Bastards, burritos, and biopics

The ladies out there need to watch out for some sketchy bastards out there. A friend of mine recently had some douchebag slip GHB into her drink. Luckily her girlfriends were there to help her out. If you need GHB to score, you should be given some date rape drug and thrown in San Quentin. The guys in there are really friendly.

Well enough of that and back to the normal Dirty Burrito. Interestingly enough, I had a fajita burrito from Chipotle today. It was quite tasty. I had their hot sauce and it surprisingly tasted like a Thai spicy sauce. This is interesting to me...what if you tried spicy sauces from different cultures and put it on a burrito? Why wouldn't it be great? A burrito is just meat, rice, veggies, and a tortilla. Just add a different sauce. It could be like BD's Mongolian BBQ where they have an assortment of sauces.

From here on out, I will refer to my place of employment as The Corporation. I was able to meet fellow team members in my department today. They are really chill and funny. We played this game today at lunch/meeting where we had to choose an actor to star as us if a biopic were made of us. I chose Wilmer Valderamma. He not only is the only actor in Hollywood that even remotely resembles me (only if I have long hair or if I wear a beanie), but he also dated Mandy Moore AND Lindsay Lohan (in her hotter, red headed, more voluptuous days). I would have gone with Vince Vaughn or Brad Pitt if they looked anything like me. Since they don't, I'm going with Wilmer on this one.

"Sex is great, if you are in a relationship. Otherwise, I find sex actually not so interesting. Without a relationship it is confusing." -- Tom Cruise to Bild Magazine

1 comment:

  1. I would definately have to choose Wilmer as well...but since you already chose him I would venture out on the likes of jackie chan. Just because hes the only one with some kind of resembalence to me

    ReplyDelete